270*108*108mm 0.8mm Deep drawn Loaf Pans
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||50% advance payment+50% final payment|
|Description:||Deep Drawn Bread Pan||Material:||Al-steel|
|Inside Top:||270*108*108mm||Inside Bottom:||255*100|
|Feature:||Non Stick||Model Number:||TS2627|
1mm Little Loaf Pans,
107mm Little Loaf Pans,
600g loaf baking tray
270*108*108mm 0.8mm Deep drawn Loaf Pans
1. made of 0.8mm thick heavy aluminized steel, commercial grade and durable for long service life. Aluminium material is also optional.
2. Food-safe and smooth, non-stick surface allows for quick release of baked-breads. Easy for fast cleanup.
3. Wire in rim design makes it more durable and not easy to deformation for long srvice life.
4. Multiple function for making sandwiches, toast, traditional loaf breads etc.
5. Custom size as your requirements is welcomed in T-shine non-stick toast bread pan supplier.
6. T-shine is a professional supplier which has proudly manufactured high quality baking trays, pullman loaf tins and provided custom bakeware for international market for over 12 years.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Product Name||Deep drawn bread pan|
Type of non-stick coating:
There are many types of non-stick baking pan treatments, here we make a brief introduction.Commonly used PTFE general non - stick, PFA super non - stick, silicon non - stick and so on.
Generally non- stick: PTFE, economical, non-stick coating for sugar of less than 11% of the bread, does not exceed 260 ℃ under long time use and maintain the good mechanical strength, low friction coefficient, good wear resistance and the advantages of excellent chemical stability.
Eliminating the needs of release oil or release agents
Factory cleaning and maintenance costs
Pans with longer durability
Better quality of breads
Better appearance :smooth and regular crust
Bread uniformity and consistency
No alteration in taste
Optimum product release
Safer working environment
reduction of fire hazards
healthier work environment
JiangSu T-shine Bakeware Co., LTD. is located in BaiPu town which is one of the 100 famous towns in JiangSu province.Here enjoys rich and prolific land, convenient transportation, easy communication and excellent investment environment.BaiPu town is famous for its folk art, architecture and longevity.
The company has more than 10 years of experience in baking tray production, professional commitment to the development, production and sales of all kinds of baking tray, toast box, cake pan and cart baking utensils, especially good at providing professional baking appliance solutions for medium and large scale industrial food manufacturers.
The company adheres to the quality policy of quality excellence, customer first, system management and continuous improvement, and constantly develops and innovates to create a professional, enterprising and honest enterprise style.
Your trust and support will be our greatest hope and achievement!
Business Philosophy : Dedicated,Perseverance
Quality Policy: Excellent Quality,Client-Oriented,System Management,Continued Improvement
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
Yes, we are a factory, JiangSu T-shine Bakeware Co., LTD. is located in BaiPu town which is one of the 100 famous towns in JiangSu province.
2. What is the MOQ?
3. what Is the production and delivery time?
Most of the products are always in stock in our warehouse.Generally, we need 3-5 days to prepare. Regarding the non-stick products the lead time is 10-35 days, which depends on your requirements of the products.
4. What is your payment term?
We accept 50% T/T deposit before production and 50% T/T balance.
5. How is the cost for the sample?
The sample are free, but we need you to pay the freight.
6, What is the material of your products?
Food-graded aluminum, steel, etc, export from JAPAN, EUROPE, etc
7, Can I customize the products?
Yes, you can. You can provide your detailed requirement to our factory to make your product.
8, Do I need to make a mould in your factory before making special customized products?
You can communicate with sales manager for details